20140301

Day 3 - Day 7

Well, i got rid of the senior stalker i accidentally got in school. 

Bby got his guitar, and shopped a lot. 

But i miss him. A lot. 

Bby Linecalled me again last night. I really feel so lonely. 
He practiced guitar everynight and barely chatted with me. 

Today he even went out with his childhood friend. A. GIRL.

Noooooooooooooooo
Pretty girl somemore :( 

So scared. 
He still say he gonna meet her again. 
Hiash... 
But he says she knows he's mine. 

Hiash. Absence makes the heart grow fonder. 
But sometimes lack of physical contact will cause the feelings to disappear also. 
So worried. 

3 weeks is so long..


My sis say she saw bby in the train hugging another girl.
But im like. 
Impossiburu. He's in Japan! 

But still, its like a stab in my heart. 

I hope he still loves me. 

No comments: